Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

What are traveler NPCs?

Won’t the sand/ground area still be way too big?

The deckhands

Oh right, totally forgot abt them. I don’t think anyone even calls them travelers

Most deserts so far in AO are flat so it’s less then it seems

Also revealing shovels

True everything is easier with goldsight or marking

Sounds like we’ll be getting very little of chapter 2, if anything. That means we might be stuck at level 130 when the update releases… If that’s true, I’d be very disappointed.

5 more levels gives nothing to anyone who isn’t a Berserker or Mage, and even Mage would seriously be getting the short end of the stick. Who’s going to be unironically using Ultimate Art Leap?

I hope we at least get level 135 so that 120/150 builds can be a thing. But anything less than 150 is kind of a downgrade because warlocks would be losing one of their rare spells/techniques, with the req changes to Javelin and Selino.

It just doesn’t seem right to advertise this update as the first one to raise the level cap as if it’s an amazing, revolutionary thing, and then only give 5 levels and even take away abilities from some builds.

I would rather get the full update at once than have it split into two parts.

4 Likes

Your assumption is correct, vetex unfortunately said that we will only be getting the first few parts of chapter 7 since the next part involves building another island (god knows how long that could take)

:pensive:

Hopefully those first few parts get us to level 135. I won’t expect anything more, since unless there’s a level lock between the pirate boss and sailing to Sameria, 20 levels from just a few parts would be odd.

I might be wrong but I swear chapter 6 was meant to be up to around level 135 so it should be, then by the end of chapter 7 the level cap will be 150

it will be easier if nimbus sea part 1 is max 150

It wouldn’t though, it’s likely the end of chapter 7 will have a boss, so if we are overlevelled by the time it comes out, it’ll be too easy

When will you learn to NEVER COOK :shushing_face:

no I meant bec vetex should put like a few new abilities for all builds

Hopefully there is a really big level cap for this one

At this rate, do you think that we’ll get new islands besides the 3?

An arena seems pretty importiant, as locking one to the bronze sea.seems like a bad idea.

Not sure about Navy base (Navy spawning and Possible abolitionsit)

Assasin base and claimable islands (most claimables will probably release with clan building tho)

A spot for.executions, and a prison.

I know about typing errors, i dont have my pc at the moment so I cant easily fix it.

we will get coliseum (it says in the tips)

Goblin Barrel | Clash Royale Wiki | Fandom

Very informative

we will get all of those in the nimbus sea at some point, but probably not in this update unless vetex has added some islands we dont know about