Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

at least 4

Vetex is known for making baby easy quests…but also quests that make me want to do several warcrimes against Ravenna. (I am looking at you, Gaul Treviri and Maya.)

Ravenna has 21 quests, but I think we will probably get 10 at most this early on, then we unlock more as the story progresses

iirc nimbus story is split into two parts right?

assuming we dont get any story continuation inbetween them im wont be suprised if we get a bunch since the next story update wont come out til like end of the year

I would never wish the gather tomatoes quest on my worst enemy

What are you talking about? Tomato gathering quest is easy.

You say that, but tomatoes will never spawn when you need them

Legit took me 2 days to do it since tomatoes mysteriously stopped spawning

the quest’s baby easy the first time i do it, because there’s usually enough tomatoes for the quest.
Might just be dumb luck or something.

requesting someone to collect 20 seashells on an island with not many shores is pure evil and I love it.

taking notes rn for my OCs

I mean sandfall is right there, it doesn’t matter what island you grab them from

How dare you suggest I waste a precious 20 seconds of my life to go on another island :rage: this is preposterous

while yeah you can do that, the average player doesn’t know the best islands for getting shells. or would atleast expect the island they got the quest from to have a good amount of them.

i think the island that’s entirely a beach having a lot of shells should be pretty obvious

Now that I think about it it was a HUGE missed opportunity for Ravenna to be bigger and have its own coliseum
It’s the island that is inspired by Ancient Rome, yet lacks one of the most iconic parts of it

Instead of us being sent to eternal mines, we should have been thrown into gladiator coliseum

1 Like

huge anthill that covers 80% of the island>>>> anything else

Maya is from sailor’s lodge, not ravenna

i know, but i only mentioned Ravenna, considering the lore behind the place.
Oh and…Skyhall, i wish we could commit warcrimes there soon.
It’s very unlikely Vetex will add the ability to betray Maya, or anybody i’ve mentioned in that case.

Wow!

2 Likes

very sandy