Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Thank you for finding that Iris

wait wtf?

checking in the thing rn, which mf leaked it

I doubt there’ll be a strength arcanium weapon but savants will be able to use strength and arcanium weapons

There’ll probably be some spirit weapons that are more similar to conventional weapons that are meant for knights to use

These guys might not get anything though since they’re not weapon hybrids

it’s literally on the wiki’s image gallery
at least, that’s where I found it

even then though, I don’t think its a valid complaint to just be “boiling down to imbues” when they’re only available to half of the stat builds and when the ways the imbues work are so different overall

To say they’re different overall is a stretch in my opinion, but I’ll agree to disagree

maybe vetex is going to add a combination of a spirit weapon with a sword or something for knight
maybe for paladin it’s an arcanium variant for spirit weapons
juggernauts are boring anyway
who knows really

Double imbues? Cool!
Now im even more split between mage and paladin :sob:

we’ve known about this for savant for a while

What do you mean? Both styles and magic onto weapon?
I mean its cool as well, but not as cool as 2-way imbues of vitality route

I do think they’re different overall because to get imbues you have to have a magic/style in the first place which don’t play the same as one another, especially with fighting styles. You’re not solely using imbues on their own, you’re using them in combination with the magic and/or fighting style you have along with you, which is the point of hybrids anyways.

In short: They act differently overall with how varied magics and fighting styles play already

fighting styles and magic onto the same weapon is far cooler than magic and something we have zero clue about

someone hasnt read patreon chat :skull:

not my fault vet’s messages got buried in the stupidity that is patreon chat

You can use the search function to look at all messages he has ever sent

i already did that before anyways earlier, and also I’d assume that vetex would pin something like that which reveals quite a bit about vitality builds, especially when he pinned the lore reasoning for spirit weapons anyways

ravenna have, what, 10?

from what we’ve seen so far it seems like Sameria is around x2 or x3 times that of Ravenna, so probably around that number yeah

20 or so iirc