Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

agility save me

save me agility…

1 Like

This is just false we’ll get a new chapter of the story every update that comes out after nimbus sea part 1 (might not actually be 1 chapter per update but there will DEFINITELY be story continuations every update) also afaik chapter 7 isn’t fully coming in nimbus sea part 1 so what do you expect? One and a half chapters now and then nothing the whole year then vetex speds 9 months making a “finishing the nimbus sea update” that’s so dumb that it boggles my mind (also the whole thing about the story being continued each update is on the 2024 roadmap so maybe take a look at it)

1 Like

Not everyone can view what Vetex says on the patreon chat so how is he supposed to know…

In agility we trust

It’s not in the patreon chat you utter buffoon. It takes literally 5 seconds to open vetcord’s news channel

There is nothing about vetex’s plans for the upcoming update including the whole chapter 7 delay in the news channel… don’t be an idiot

preach

(not posted in rfao)
twitter post

1 Like

This truly is an arcane brand post

I invision shell island on fire.

A beautiful world of magic, turly living out an arcane odyssey.

I want that banana guy to burn.

favorite locations?
nuh uh, i want to talk about the new patch.

which disables fog in high temperature areas during daytime! yipeee!

#1 best location 2024 (working)(real)(not clickbait)

1 Like

good job Vetex, you cooked :explosion_magic: (i hate fog in this game with a burning passion).

For me I had the most fun listening to all the dialogue in places like Sailors Lodge and Redwake. Also exploring the upper part of Talos was fun, I like the atmosphere of that place.

https://x.com/_ArcaneOdyssey/status/1762553186819203423?s=20

Art appreciation!

3 Likes

definitely

Oh no, that dessert looks kinda close to roblox jailbreak some time back. Hopefully badimo doen’t get mad.

it’s… a desert
of course it’s going to look similar to other deserts