Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Not when you get jumped by like 20 soldiers. That happened to me twice :sob:

The two parts thing is probably a misremembering of the fact we’re getting 2 (actually 1 and a bit) chapters on nimbus sea release. Each sea will most likely have more than 2 chapters if bronze sea is anything to go off of.

There are 5 chapters in The Bronze Sea. If we get 2 chapters for The Nimbus Sea, then its gotta be around 40% of Nimbus storyline. Unless The Nimbus Sea is getting more than 5 chapters.

Five seems like a reasonable amount for Nimbus
1st Chapter Ship graveyard place
2nd Chapter Sameria
3rd Chapter Skyhall (probably)
4th Chapter Sameria again
5th Chapter probably focused on Keraxe’s invasion

Yes sounds good

I think it’s possible that we get more chapters than the bronze sea did since we aren’t exactly limited to 5 chapters per sea at all

Chapter one is the ship graveyard place and Sameria I believe? Because vetex would have to build another big island to finish chapter 2 (why it’s not releasing with a full chapter 2)

If it matched bronzes level progression we would be getting 40 levels which is not happening, id say we are getting 30 at the very most which is still super unlikely

unless…?

Why is this in reminders though.

it’s important to development

Well mage daughters have a bad track record of having their fathers kidnapped, so berserker son is probably the better option

the tshark bomba is real
https://twitter.com/_ArcaneOdyssey/status/1762991073398235613?t=gDXfoa0IRz29z0b4WJDNvg&s=19

that’s the most AO thing you could imagine

certified drip thread is real
https://twitter.com/_ArcaneOdyssey/status/1763277960029561105

Someone just send the link the the forums drip thread

oh of course they put selectorch’s avatar on there.

it doesn’t even look good in the slightest :sob: could they be any more blatantly obvious with the bias???

(reasons why it looks bad:)

-hair color does not match in hue with the other reds

-pauldrons are clipping through the theurgist cape (using the boss animation does not make you cooler it’s just a bandaid)

-the actual theurgist cape in question has literally no synergy with the rest of the outfit besides the gloves, but that doesn’t really matter since the yellow on the cape looks so ugly compared to the orange on the pauldrons it ruins the whole thing.

-generic “>:/” face I see a lot of AO avatars and NPCs have, it gets pretty lame after a while.

-this one admittedly isn’t very fixable but the poison tooth dagger and the sunken sword clash against the rest of the outfit

2 Likes

AO Drip Check
Here it is

Selectorch is always drippy :slightly_smiling_face:

Selectorch is one of the four people who are on the media team, along with Galaga, Cryo and Tobi.