Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

bro just didn’t read the rules before posting while being such a stickup for their own

Guess we’ll see them in like 4 years

assuming the vetex curse doesn’t strike again :sleeper:

forum.adventurestory.dev here we come!!

well at least JTNs looks alright

something I’d feel far more likely to see in the actual AU world than compared to whatever that neon animeboy 6th grade OC mess was from earlier

SelectorchDubiousRapBattle3

11 Likes

HOLY SHIT

the dubious disstrack :fire:

It’s so funny to me that the AI just had to insert its own beliefs on fashion into this. “Agree to disagree in the end” was NOT part of the prompt :sob:

But anyway, this is getting off-topic. What biomes does everyone think each of the kingdoms’ capitals will be? We know Ravenna is a savannah, and Sameria is a desert.

Sometimes I imagine the Azura Province as a huge cave system, with lanterns of blue fire illuminating the caverns. I think Skyhall will probably be 99% city on a huge sky island or cluster of huge sky islands. And some kingdoms on arctic or volcanic islands would be cool too.

bro WHAT

Winterveil remnants vibing on some broken up iceberg island

In my opinion Jutenheim will almost definitely be a tundra-like biome, similar to windrow island.

I headcannon Skyhall’s capital island as having their vegetation as having a blueish tint.

While Winterveil doesn’t really exist anymore, I do think that when it still existed it probably looked like a big version of Whitesummit.

WHO WON?
WHOS NEXT?
YOU DECIDE
EPIC RAP BAT-

it was selectorch :fr:
selectorch won :fr:
selectorch always wins :fr:
as he would say it, “gg”

ggs its arpover

I imagine Ryujin’s terrain and architecture ( I’m referring to Shura’s house ) being akin to Slient Ire.

Buddy gonna get fucked :joy_cat:
and I said that hours too late

Another user for the cemetry.

Shit is straight ass :fire: :fire:

IMG_0845

If anyone has screenshot, post :slight_smile:

That would be awesome