Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

You can in fact change your first magic

Yeah but it’s also a drop from her that we get and it’s definitely NOT a weapon

the ground will be destroyed and you will be in the air. has always happened to me basically.

This part pretty much confirms that we will get to level 250 do don’t worry too much about it

so nimbus sea max cap will be 250?

might be, but it sort of depends on the amount of story quests that vetex wants to have in the nimbus sea
it might be more than 250, or maybe less

Most likely given that that he said level 250 items would be added with the dark sea update after Nimbus

M1s usually do pretty alright damage what?

Also i remember tech saying in the strram that by the end of nimbus story we will see the "apex’’ of this world.
Any ideas on what it could mean?

Good point

skyhall? maybe a cutscene showing us looking out over the horizon and seeing parts of the other seas

I think he’s on about someone super powerful who we will probably end up fighting near or at the end of the game, so probably someone on a similar level to durza. Possibly Wotan?

I’m inclined to believe it’s one of Wotan’s sons for the sake of us surviving without heavy plot armor but due to Tech’s wording it might be him.

That was specifically in reference to spirit weapons

Vitality items as a whole are not that

That’s looking like end of year stuff at the earliest now

Don’t know if this was common knowledge or not, but one of the Samerian towns is called Amarut

2 Likes

Luck party grinders when the new rod gives only boosted strength:

i mean it might be useful for people who just want to max out the collection log for fishing since strength increases modifier chance, right?

Write that down, WRITE THAT DOWN!

Strength increases the chance for bigger fish and lessens the amount of clicks needed to catch fish

I remember him saying in patreon that strength and luck rods wouldn’t be until nimbus sea when I asked him, so I guarantee we’ll see luck rod added next