Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

They’ll be too busy maxing their builds with the new stuff (i hope)

Yeah, gotta go to the metalworker for that 130 level set! Which well, it’s gonna cost a heaping pile of GALLEONS!

the sunken users on their way to spend 20k galleons just to upgrade their loadout once, so they can get 50 more health and a little more attack speed

Nope, it’s all one island, spreading it into each specific area would just introduce questions about where one area ends and another begins

Bounty posters are getting separates by area tho

The 134 cap will cause nuclear magic explosions!

Really thats the reason? Cause like even if its on a blurry border between areas that’d be way easier to find then just a general area on a massive island

In case anyone didn’t see the twitter link sock posted

VETEX IS FUCKING EDGING US
(complete sentence)

Yay Vetex finally continued with the story continuation.

Also, how many story parts of chapter 7 do ya’ll think we’ll get when Nimbus Sea update drops?

7 because then we’d have double sevens and that would be pretty cool

4 Likes

Not many, since Chapter 7 is going to take us to another island fairly quickly according to Vetex so he wants to push the update once the story gets to that point since he’s not adding that other island immediately (to prevent the update from dragging on)

1 Like

moss on old sandstone buildings is such a nice vibe

1 Like

Enizor questline continuation?

who is gonna tell him?

I think that looks like the first Enizor quest to have him as the Quartermaster, not a new quest

Ohhh okay

LETS GO!!!

I dont see a world with a 134 lvl cap where vetex doesn’t round up

everyone, what do you think people will build in the first part of empires update (clan building)