Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

the mf aged up to 13, wished bro didn’t come back though

Am i the ony one who finds it suspicious nero got killed and calvus was helped by the order of aesir right after like his fathers dead was planned🤔 (i need to sleep)

Go to sleep and think about it when you wake up

Calvus became king after Octavius
Octavius was the one who died in Zaix’s journal, Calvus became king shortly after
We have no damn clue how Nero died :man_shrugging:

yknow curses are usually pretty influential for a kingdoms power
if they DID have a curse user other than julian we’d probably be dead by now (live topic being sort of derailed reaction)

yh im pretty sure it says somewhere that a kingdoms power and influence is determined by the curses they have

??? We’d be dead if the Ravenna kingdoms finds us, Curse user or not Curser

have you considered that we have the death curse user in our midst in the story
not to mention we soloed calvus IN LORE after being starved and sleeping for only 4ish hours for a month.

we wouldn’t last against the whole bronze legion, but some random scouts that see us will be corpses before they can even call for backup

I remeber Tech saying Nero had skill issue. Meaning he was a guy who was probs hard carried by his Curse, and got killed by someone genuinely skilled, maybe.

Oy yeah i meant him either way

New wilderness island!

1 Like

It’s gonna consist of dozens of tiny parts that make charts hell just like palo town isn’t it :sob:

cryo made the palo town of treasure charts in nimbus, its jover

Who would’ve thought the desert island would be the place to sell ice

this name is so cool
and since it’s build by cryonical, it’s probably a cool island as well

2 Likes

Cargo trips… WHICH I DONT DO!.. Will be fun to watch

A bit unrelated but still a cool trivia

Written in Aramaic, this can be valued at 666 using the Hebrew numerology of gematria, and was used to secretly speak against the emperor.[citation needed] Additionally, “Nero Caesar” in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר NRON QSR , which when interpreted numerically represents the numbers 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add up to 666

Firstly we only spent only 1 month ish jail.
Secondly its been confirmed Calvus is super weak cuz a moron (he’s weaker than Julian)
Thirdly Morden isnt that strong, same with us. Vetex stated that if for example wed fight any of Wotan’s sons, our whole team would be wiped out.
And again, if Ravenna found us at Wind-Row we would’ve been dead, Curse user or no Curse user

14 Likes