Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

1 Like

Lol bro had to give us skibidi

AO 2 leak (working 2076) (real) (not clickbait) (+100 free goobles)

I thought vet said something about humans being able to use spirit energy, but only to sense spirit weapons

loosely remembering from the QnA, they CAN use spirit energy but it has to be channeled through spirit weapons

…Why do yall miss this part tho…?

Bing Bong New tweet image just dropped

There are nice lil’ fireflies on the island, look!

2 Likes

im guessing this is cryonicals work?

Could be Shale Reef, or it could be the other wilderness island we haven’t seen yet.

I know that part, but I swore he said something about using spirit energy to sense/find spirit weapons

What I’m wondering is if it’s canon that Vitality users can use Ekrix even without Spirit Weapons. Because Ekrix is obviously a manipulation of spirit energy, which supposedly can only be done with a Spirit Weapon.

1 Like

This looks like the perfect place to construct a Tesco

I’M GLAD YOU ASKED!

Attack speed! What isn’t there to love about it?!

I love every aspect of Attack Speed, it makes my attacks become faster than the speed of light! It makes the times between my attacks that puts M61 Vulcan Rotary Cann- no, the Metal Storm Gun is put to shame! It lowers my startup time, that a Condylostylus Fly wouldn’t ever be able to react! It makes my end-lag low enough that i become unrelenting and nonpunishable!

If it isn’t the highest possible amount of Attack Speed then you aren’t using the stat right! Those nerfs wont stop me! I see the 80% to 100% efficiency, and 25% to 30% reduced end-lag as a win!

This world shall know speed!

5 Likes

Now to save this self made copy-pasta somewhere, and probably cause horror for my clanmates.

millions must cower in fear

1 Like

Personally, attack size is the best! I mean, launching magical ballistic missles at your enemy is awesome

intensity all the way :st3:
but attack speed is also very fun

Intensity? I would love intensity if it wasnt a gimmick stat…