Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

What else does he need to add

One more story part, balancing doc stuff

ā€¦like waterbreathing? that was supposed to be changed like 2 updates ago
waterbreathing jewels are supposed to make you last x% time longer underwater and not just straight up reduce your oxygen consumption by x% like the potions

ok but that one is obtainable tho

nimbus sea EXPLORER is unobtainable, but nimbus sea DIVER will be, thjank you for listening

I wouldnā€™t doubt an announcement on when Nimbus sea releases with the next few days.

Dark sea release date got announced 1.5 weeks before it came out, and if Nimbus sea is similar, then about now would make sense.

Think about it, the map is made, the Diver badge was added, and bronze sea errors are being patched.

I dont expect much more to come, aside from balance changing, so an announcement on when nimbus releases within the next few days makes sense to me.

It just got announced that its releasing on april 3rd

I didnā€™t see that.

If its real (which I currently doubt it) can you send the image of where?

Also seems far out for whatā€™s left to do

Darn, i hoped for late marchā€¦ April is cool though, kinda sucks that the roadmap wont be accurate at allā€¦

(lie)

TheFollest, I thought you were better than thisā€¦ Guess not. You are no better than those people on global messages talking about Irisā€™s feet. I never thought you would go to such lengths, I never though you would LIE about a release date you knew I and lots of other people have been waiting to hear. Itā€™s about time you shut your mouth and stop spreading misinformation to these innocent people.

me when i spread misinformation online

Finally, @opticalcord ā€˜s days of spreading misinformation is over

new patch

1 Like

inb4 copy & pasted lore doc (rewritten to be entirely different)

This looked too good to be true so I mentally prepared myself to be really angry but this is true and now I dont know want to feel

I NEED more lore books ingame

Emoji Holding Laugh GIF - Emoji Holding Laugh Lol GIFs

At this point you should just make a whole callout post

Maybe I WILL. But, who knows? Only time will tellā€¦