Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Also weapon affinities I guess

Yea hopefully we get it during nimbus sea release itself
But really, the only thing that will help warrior now is more weapon skills

I think the problem is that vetex considers a weapon skill to be on par with a rare scroll for magic or strength and while you could say that, problem is that a rare magic/ strength scroll is something that helps diversify your completed attack set

Weapon skills are part of the attack set of each weapon that hasn’t even been finished yet and as such should be given more attention to imo, rather than putting one or two more along with a new magic or fs move

Yeah every new rare scroll is just another option to put into their build. Unlike weapon skills you have to replace something in your kit to get them.

I think warriors not having the weapon skills they have enough skill points for is like mages not having focus even though they have enough skill points.

1 Like

i cant believe my prayers to gut warriors and arcsphere so badly came to fruition, happy tears coming out of my eyes for this

gas cannon

So acid/poison builds are just for fucking over defense builds now

9 Likes

no shit, 99% of us here dont even have patreon or tester

I agree (the wind magic)

i mean, it does make sense that the dot can ignore/fck over the armored

acid can eat through most metal while poison, well, armors aint doing shts against gas

It makes sense, still kind of sucks for those who plan to go heavily into defense

I think my attack speed power defense lightning build just got sautéed.

2 Likes

My main might survive with most of it’s stats intact, but the build Im working on probably won’t have viable agility by the end of this

shadow and lightning are eating so good it’s insane

1 Like

My magic is eating, but my build is getting cooked.

That’s literally what’s happening to my shadow mage (I’m a filthy agility abuser)

However my main (warrior) is eating shit

Don’t worry, you’ll get acid tooth dagger as a compensation :rofl:

But seriously the bias against weapon users is so bad fr

lmao which idiot even invest into defense lol ( me, that idiot is me )

you just called me an idiot 15 times :sob:

looking at light and lightning stat im gonna guess wind is gonna get 75% agility and 25% atk spd ( assuming none of the stats bonus is the same ofc )

i dont think wind will have its size reduced cause its main mechanic is knockback, which is based on size