Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

that then hurts all metal mages to ever exist, including low levels (plus it’s not metal that’s specifically the issue, it just takes advantage well)

Mate metal is almost as big as explosion, has visuals bigger than alpha white eyes and 1 shots you at max power

buff water attack size… I mean besides synergy, it’s gotta be good at something… at least they are buffing glass massively ima make a glass build now

Screenshot 2024-03-19 164319
(I knew glass was gonna be buffed, why did I delete glass conjurer ;-; )

thats for arcanuim stuff btw

Bro all my 3 files are just explosion magic

bro has no regard for the innocent metal conj, warlocks, low levels, and paladins getting obliterated in the crossfire

Metal is like tyberians

the fuck is a tyberian

Citizen

You’re so wrong it’s laughable, agility is a whole is a huge problem rn, stop trying to defend it

not sure if this is here alr but
Screenshot_1

You’re the first one to mention it.

Finally, amplifying synergies meta

Stun warlocks are eating dirt rn :fire:

what was the orgininal stun duation again, 0.8s right?

IN OUR LORD WE TRUST

Some of these changes silly u right but u should not get this mad over a game relax brother

I think the idea that you won’t be able to combo out of Rushdown is silly, while Piercing Strikes has its issues it’s still a grab you can combo out of. You’ll probably be able to at least land Shot consistently after a Rushdown since it will still tag them if they dash away.

That being said it probably should’ve just been bug fixed, was probably my fault for going with the “just remove the effect” narrative, outside of bugs it was never really problematic.

Mage still has Javelin 2nd magic

the quality on these images is so bad ;-;

well ye considering they were deleted in the first place