Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

probably cause it was super outdated

Heā€™s most likely re-doing the list since the multipliers are heavily outdated

howā€™s your brother recon

rip i wonā€™t be able to farm seashell collector anymore for unlimited galleons

people are going to be reaching elius at level 35 and are gonna get whooped

Arcane Odyssey minimum level challenge

YIPPIIEEEEEEEE.

(complete sentence)

yay no more annoying sailors lodge and frostmill grinding (good thing too cuz I just got this account to sailors lodge Iā€™m so happy)

Its gonna be a bit hard to gauge the MCā€™s canonical strength at each boss going forward if level locks donā€™t exist for future story stuff either, but that slight annoyance is nothing in the face of the relief Iā€™ll feel if I never have to go through level locks again(aside from ā€œThe presenceā€ which will probably be a nightmare for people who manage to beat the bronze sea with little grinding).

The trello looks really weird with nothing occupying that space

1 Like

These changes are truly something

Iā€™ve been consistently leveling up new files for at max 5 hours each. Lord forbid I still have 26 more files to go, so positive changes to leveling are always welcome. Now I can just skip all major level locks and bum-rush Calvus to spam that one funny line every time Revon does that cringe monologue.

With that said, removing the ability to repeat quests might mess up my normal strategy. Frostmill fishing and Cargo for Palo are effectively the best quests to speedrun 20-40 while 75-93 I do the most exploring. Additionally, this will lead to more cases of unsuspecting newbies stuck at a boss fight with even fewer gears and levels, possibly with a story injury too :fr:

Ok bruh ice smugglers should at least be increased to 0/5 if youā€™re only ever going there once

Bro, I liked the level locks, :frcryin:

Except for the sailorā€™s lidge one, that one can burn.

???

Never cook again

lowkey, maybe have the level locks for your first play through, to encourage new players to explore. Like me personally, I wouldā€™ve blitzed through the storyline without any level locks without exploring, only doing quests if I hit a brick wall.

4 Likes

Whenever I am playing the story I forget that the story isnā€™t the only part of the game. The level lock is probably the only reason why iā€™m still playing.

Youā€™d probably figure that out when you end up fighting a boss severely underleveled.

Imagine a dark sea tutorial quest. Unlikely, but it could happen.

Glad to see this! Less ganking is overall appreciated.

grr now i cant hit my freinds as a joke

i will raid good rep dark sea expeditons just to stare at them the entire way
ā€¦yknow you could literally act as a beacon for your criminal friends to raid them as they come back
i mean navy members can already do that and it hasnt been an issue so it cant be that bad

1 Like