Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

ALMOST… HERE…

all vindis got wiped s ince vindi minimum level was reduced this update

1 Like

I still have all of mine

All my greenwish staves are probably gone, L
I didn’t have much else other than 1 vindicator which I wasn’t even using, I’m chillin

My vindi is lvl 110… but my siren bow is lvl 100 so 120 can’t be min though…

oh then your bow is probably safe (who knows at this point)

My ship is wiggling

knight is goated this update, I tanked 2k hp from obolus lmfao

rip discussion

i think vetex should work to get the level cap up to 150 as soon as possible, since 150 is an important breaking point for a good chunk of builds

Thoughts about the update so far?
  • The update’s really good! Lives up to my expectations really well.
  • The update is pretty good. It’s fun being able to play the game again.
  • The update is alright. Didn’t add much, but it’s fine.
  • I’m neutral to the update. Not much good or bad to say about it.
  • Not a very good update honestly. It didn’t add enough and what came was bad for me or someone else I know
  • Bad update. A lot of the things introduced here didn’t tickle my fancy or ended up harming the game in some way or another.
  • Horrible update. The bugs introduced are insane and make the game irritating to play. The new content isn’t very good, and is hardly fun to play. A lot of the changes managed to harm the gameplay a lot.
0 voters

i haven’t played through the update in its entirety yet since i’m currently busy and also got the scare about weapon deletions, but I think that the bugs are seriously problematic and I’m upset that they didn’t come up in testing

It’s a huge shame about the bugs, and even worse that trying to restore thousands of items is just an insurmountable task for the about three/four soups available. I wasn’t affected, but for anyone that was take this empathy burger :hamburger:

Rest in peace my hard wooden shield… With your death new era of iron shields comes.

Honestly, I thought story will be bigger. We barely visited two locations, killed one boss and talked to one important figure. Thats all.

Huge W for new islands and items.

Huge L for story.

1 Like

it should prob be noted vetex was going through pretty heavy depression and took a lot of breaks during the development
doesnt change the fact that the update was pretty bad yeah but it might explain the long wait

3 Likes

me who didnt lose anything :fr:

really? where did you read that he was depressed?

RobloxPlayerBeta_gOhDBQygXZ
that shit hurts

he said so in the launch post in the forums, i can’t imagine this rollout helped