Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Just how much of a counter is counterspell, thatā€™s the real question

death: COUNTER
taxes: COUNTER
world war 3: COUNTER
you donā€™t have a good pc: COUNTER
captain maria tentacle attack: COUNTER
ect: COUNTER
yeah.

One of many victims of the level requirement change
Maybe that suggestion to have them enabled on your first playthrough should go through
RobloxPlayerBeta_Bww39lmi2z
RobloxPlayerBeta_ZWZr2feYjq

honestly, just one before Julian Airstrike and one for Awakening

since there is no easy obvious way to escape the castle.

Yeah, I told them they should do charts/quests/diving spots to level up and they said they couldnā€™t leave cause the guards instantly kill them
Something to hint that they can highjump onto the roof and leave from there would be nice, maybe a portion of the wall crumbles 'cause your boys raided the castle and it forms an obvious way up

2 Likes

My Current build

Silver Framing with Brisk

Conclusion: Its just better

4 Likes

Bro vetex needs a team of developers

vetex needs a team of builders

1 Like

weā€™ve many times explained why this is practically impossible with how roblox works

If heā€™d be hiring anyone, heā€™d get the most value out of hiring dedicated environment artists and 3D artists, as itā€™d free up a lot of time for him to focus on story and feature implementation, the portions of the game he feels introducing the help of others into would do more harm than good

1 Like

True, cause they are so many 3d artists on this platform that can help him but is to self centered to see it

what the hell is bro yapping about rn

1 Like

I think itā€™s less of being ā€œself centeredā€ and more concerns regarding payment and the back-and-forth that working with others brings in
Heā€™s already commisioned people to make models for AO, to build entire islands, and to design NPCs, though I believe most were volunteers and close friends

Tier 2 Iron Leg - Heal magic warlock walking through glass mageā€™s zone spell in Vimir Sea:

5 Likes

thats so rude

artisan warrior doing artisan weaponry through iron mageā€™s surge

Not a patch disscussion, but holy molyā€¦

Vetex just shut down all servers without warning to end luc k3.

Vetex is fr trying to make Nimbus Part 1 the worst update