Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Sad Gunlord Noises

Stage 2. Anger

Hmm, looking at the bottom text, it seems this was planned from the very beginning.

Poor Savants though.

I wonder how this would work in lore though if MC is canonically a Savant? Unless there’s like a one year timeskip somewhere in the story where during that time, MC manages to catch up all their skills and stuff

Pulsar, Surge, Axe-slash, and Uppercut are obtainable to hybrids at lvl 200 at the earliest for 60% investment.

While lvl 300 at the latest for 40% investment

Selino and Javelin are seen at lvl 75 at the earliest for pure paths now. And Hybrids need 60% investment at lvl 135 for either one of them

By doing the 160/110 split.

gg and every one is spared from Pulsar and Surge Conjurers, and Axe-slashing Warlorcks or smth.

Edit:

Oh right. .

Rip

Even pure builds suffer a bit from this if you plan to have any of them as an ultimate art

Level increase would need to be 190…/

it’s not like we can have any of them as an ultimate art now anyway, at least we won’t be losing our spells like some hybrids

Yeah the suffering is much less for pure builds

Currently, this change won’t really do much to builds. But in the long run it’ll heavily impact hybrids, assuming the strength requirements for scrolls continues to get higher in the later sea clusters.

100% it will get higher for newer scrolls

Not if i already have selino on my fighting style >:)

Well i’ll say this aged well
Just got names for the story parts so If anyone else here is a fellow leak hog i can share

Now my question is if you’ll be able to choose whether to work with the GN or CC, or if you’ll just be railroaded into siding with the CC

my G.N major on his way to obliterate 35 G.N ship of lines for no reason:

Be carful which troops you say that to, it’ll just encourage some select ones

I feel like he has a point.

1 Like

Vetex said the MC will be more of a neutral character, watching from the sidelines or doing whatever they feel is “right” so probably both at different time…

or not, i mean the Gravy so far seems like another AG, and those guys were… not very good

i dont think they played a major role in the AA story tho so maybe the Gravy wont either ( low chance )

If I had a nickel for every time the main defense force against piracy turned out to be corrupt I’d have 2 nickels, which isn’t a lot but it’s weird it happened twice

the major defense faction against evil being evil/corrupted itself is a pretty common trope ig

at least from what weve seem its mostly (some of) higher up thats corrupted and the soildier still at least want to uphold justice… even tho they can blindly obey command sometimes ( cough cough Edward incident )