Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Just like the odds of having a protagonist who wakes up on an unhabited island with no memory of who they are or where they are and said person turns out to be secretly powerful, they also wake up to find someone else is there, exchanges a few words with them and they leave the MC to their own shenanigans with a dagger and a boat.

Yes, Id have two nickels for this too.

1 Like

Thats why I think that when we get to the real GN-focus of the story, most of the storyline there will have MC doing bad rep stuff. Like, a bad rep storyline, but part of the main story.

There’s also indications that GN may have some real strong connections to the Order, us stopping the GN might be the very thing that does some real damage to the Order’s influence and power over the War Seas.

How do you think vetex will handle grand navy members? Like, if someone’s a vice admiral, it’s going to be rather strange for the GN to just hunt them like any other person, and will they just lose their position?

The GN Admiral looking at the questline that involves directly attacking the GN:

Objective: Defeat The King Admiral

Well in one piece (which is clearly the main inspiration for the GN), the decision on who would be the new fleet admiral was decided be a duel between icy lad and mad magma man, which resulted in punk hazard. So maybe you can become the new King Admiral by right of conquest

or you know
they can just vote for the next one like the civilised people they are
(I will destroy every grand navy base for that random caravel that rammed and sunk my sailboat at the beginning of the game.)

Guess my savant ass has to grind for the skills again :fr:

Civilized…? The Grand Navy? The most delicious (read: disgusting), gravy known to man Grand Navy? The most annoying organization in the War Seas, Grand Navy? The latest demonstration of the comically corrupt world government stereotype, Grand Navy?

…ha haHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

But Russia isn’t gravy, shame too, would have been delicious

…bear gravy sounds really good not gonna lie

THEORY TIME

So, remember the ship-graveyad?
What if this rocky island is pirate’s hideout in this sea, and they are so bold with GN (probably) being weak here, that they can claim whole islands and defend them with siege weapons. We would meet them while travelling to Sameria, as they say “payment or death”, and we uno-reverse them and kill them instead

No, their req is 150 so we can get them at lvl 125

Don’t forget that we’re special(autistic and mentally stupid) so we can do whatever we want

Jokes aside I really really really hope that all rare weapon skills that are supposed to be available at our level actually are available when nimbus sea releases
(things like Kai sabre and scimitars r and f moves, r move for Ravenna greatsword and more)
So warrior and it’s adjacent classes have something at least in the weapons department

2 Likes

The Grand Navy watching one of their strongest Majors/Commanders, not only turn on them but also take his crew and literally the most durable warship in their fleet with him:

1 Like

live mc reaction to pirate threats

1 Like

Vetex said the abilities would be unusable, but not removed

nice, guess no one’s really missing out on anything then as long as they level up

The big problem is that people going 100/150 will need to either go 150/150 (if we even get that many points) to use that ability again, or wait until level 188 or so and go 151/225 ??

1 Like

I wouldn’t care much if my warlocks and conjurers lose access to javelin but there’s better be a refund