Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I assume it’s gonna be one major kingdom per sea cluster, plus I’m pretty certain Wotan and his generals wouldn’t take too kindly to someone who singlehandedly took down a, albeit very weak, ruler

Jotunheim is in vimir/somewhere even later perhaps

I dread the month in 2025 when vetex has to build this behemoth of an island.

1 Like

I would like to say, keraxe is primarily based in vimir sea, so dont expect nimbus sea updates to have too many keraxe islands

Imagine a boss fight that takes your around the whole island. Like on some Titan Lost type beat from FF16

Watch it be the same size as magius was gonna be in WoM :sob:

we’re going to be seeing keraxe in vimir then
neat

its going to be AO revamp update all over again lol (I think its just gonna be what it was when the grasslands were added)

1 Like

Makes sense because vetex did say keraxe would basically no diff us atm

i wonder what skyhall’s or keraxe’s flags will look like, since we already know ravenna’s and sameria’s

no. 1 its spelled jotunheim, no. 2 hell (or its equivalent) in norse mythos is literally called hel. jotunheim is just, a place with a fuck ton of creatures/giants as far as ive researched. asgard makes more sense as a seat of power, such as a castle, while jotunheim makes more sense seeing as it is literally probably the place with the most vastus hybrids left

I assume skyhalls will be based around a cloud (hense the name) and Keraxe some sort of viking aesthetic.

we probably will see an island controlled by keraxe in the nimbus sea, so our introduction will probably a bit sooner than vimir

keraxe

Vikings are often associated with war axe too iirc

the ao equivalent of hell is tartarus (greek)

jotunheim gonna have to be released in parts and just manifest another quarter

1 Like

Sorry to ask, but when do you think we’ll get more fighting styles like knocking fist or karate in game?

2 Likes

It’s much more complicated than that though.

A lot of Norse myth has been Christianized and went through homogenization with Christian ideas as a result

It’s called Jotunheim because giants live there and is definitely not an afterlife

Is it time to add horses?

Even the sail pattern with crossed double-edged axes is called viking. The one with crossed normal axes is called barbarian.