Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

You better be returning back in time for a couple of years to see how long did it take to build magius. Sameria prob only needs a half of its time though.

I mean the island is about as big as magius so

I hope it’s not actually that large, since I don’t really feel like walking for 10 minutes to get from one town to the other

I mean, we have dodge reflexes, stamina free running, and overall much more efficient movement abilities in AO.

And if you hate it, jotunheim is larger. Have fun!

2 Likes

i hope is that large so i cant cross a entire island in under 3 minutes before taking the boat again

i like it, it sounds like it could have wom vibes, i enjoyed walking through the wilderness and seeing what there was

I think when he says this he means that Sameria is about the size of the amount of map we had in WoM before the game was revamped to AO

Treasure charts :sleeper:

He indeed meant that. We are not that stupid to think it could be the size of full magius map

If it was gonna be full size magius, then the TGR would’ve been pointless

I mean you’re the one suggesting horses so

Horses are becoming unscrapped??

steel ball run in AO

think about it

Metal warlock with cannon fist fr

1 Like

Post release might include this since we are getting stands

1 Like

They probably aren’t, there would be no reason for them especially just for two islands presumably

I mean, the other capital islands of the other kingdoms will probably be similar size to Samaria, and at minimum bigger than Ravenna

2 Likes

yeah but thats still not enough for horses to be added. Horses were planned knowing full well that magius was gonna be over 5x the size of what we had when WoM was released, nothing is going to be as big as that in AO.

1 Like

Aplha giant white eyes?