Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Vetex just dropped the previous patch notes on discord

Which means anew Trello patch more is coming!!!

Will the lvl cap be like lvl 150 or something around cause there are two chapters getting released

probably something like that yes

And for greatly armoured navy ships would have commodores and rear admirals commodores at lvl 280-400 and rear admirals about lvl 400-1000

I am really excited for Jotunheim especially as if Sameria is as big as what we got from WoM, there could be tens of secret locations just on one island to find.

Probably won’t see jotenheim until the Vmir sea drops

jumping down towards where you think your ship is after spending the last minutes of your life climbing

i’m expecting tonnes of lore, story quests, new quest items ( like monoahs village gift ), and i want a waterfall! and we need an underground cave secret or something, like the shell island mines but there’s literally no quests there it’d be fun to explore an abandoned mine which could be underwater or something to find something, i’m excited for any lost or underwater artifacts we’d have to dive for; i’m basically looking forward to underwater content

Meanwhile blox fruits when they drop update:

Beat 7 (name here) bandits

5 Likes

that’s totally the redwake and frostmill quest

A few users actually revealed the name of the vimir sea months ago

IT WAS ME

(complete sentence)

Just reading the words “lvl 400” gives me anxiety.

beat 7 big strong oiled up men (level 2600)

STOP NERFING THE FREAKING SAVANTS BRO
(complete sentence)

Savants should not exist if they keep nerfing them like this :sob:
I swear vetex has something against savants

hes nerfing them from the future when they got access to ancient magics and legendary weapons

2 Likes

but aren’t ancient magics inaccessible to savants, only lost magics at lvl 1000 or so?

:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

New trading QoL update just dropped, allowing for easy item bulk selection-now you can send large amounts of items by inputting a number instead of having to click hundreds of times! I don’t trade often, but this sounds extremely useful.