Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

nah light is literally the speed magic

I will throw a fit if Light gives agility, I’m reaching 600 Atk Spd towards Nimbus hopefully.

And the game is going to like it!

HmphiongKarin

1 Like

i don’t think an arcsphere’s gonna be one of the highest attack speed giving accessories

every small bit counts

Interchange, I too am a warrior but if need be I will switch to be yet faster

nah, i love being warrior, i love sword, i like to sword people, and poke them

Finally we can get different gis for different fighting styles and then host dojo wars on munera garden

Also a champion belt with the icon of the fighting style would be cool as a high level fighting accessory

An catacylsm bracelet has over 80 power least to say boys we are not keeping those :skull:

Vetex boutta have 400+ power once arcanium armor releases

plot twist this all was just for him

4 Likes

I would’ve been fine with the unique stats for arcanium gear IF we still got to collect multiple types of arcanium variants.

Isn’t this exactly what vetex wanted to avoid as part of the TGR? Exclusive weapons and armor that are restricted to players based on a factor that was decided before they even get to playing the game?

Ignoring the fact that cultures were assigned outside of your control in WoM, I would argue that this is even worse to the culture weapons, as instead of just being reskins, these bonus stats dramatically influence the way that builds are made going forward, yet can only be accessed by those who choose certain magics or builds, locking others out from EVER reaching that same build.

I think that unique stats for arcanium gear would’ve been a great idea, and it would also be a very integral part of the in-game economy, but instead, it will only reduce build diversity and promote even more metamancing.

7 Likes

Vetex can change his mind on things very quickly, take the new endgame level cap as an example

vetex misspelled item :fire:

Arcanium tiems dropping :fire:

warriors and berserkers not having magics attuned to their arcanium tiems:

warriors and berserkers which are gonna get their attuned stuff for their builds soon:

They wont be ready for the Ancient Arcanium Ram and Ancient Arcanium Cannons… :trollface:

Sailor and thermo imbued arcanium…?

Wasn’t there one guy on the forums who was on a quest to collect every single Arcsphere color variant? Well, today sure isn’t his day.

Arcanium seems to be mainly magics thing, so I assume strength builds with have something separate