Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Bruh I main Light ram it’s soo over

Arcanium bracelets and arcspheres have been completed but that’s still an oof

sailor and thermo imbued gloves (trust)

vetex spelling mistake omg
Screenshot_1
aah

Ik this is somewhat off topic, but this thread has reached over 1k posts!

We should probably make a thread like this for every update, this worked out wayyy better than I anticipated ngl (this was originally meant to be Nimbus Sea discussion only, especially story discussions since Vetex used to share story titles, but I dont mind the other discussions though, it worked a lot to keep discussion out of RFAO so its a win lol)

dunno why we didn’t do this beforehand tbh. like people wanna talk about that, but not just keep making threads about it for every single one (people might not find those because of other threads, or people would keep making doubles) so yeah this is the best option tbh

4 Likes

yeah, i hope vetex changes this as i’ve not seen a single person even be ok with this decision lol

This post was just a random idea I had since I figured people would talk about story a lot that it might clog up RFAO, this was originally meant to be Nimbus Sea discussion thread and it turned into a general discussion thread on the patch notes, so yeah, it worked a lot better than I thought to keep discussion from RFAO

I mean technically it is still nimbus sea discussion, just less about the sea itself and the (nimbus sea) update in general

Welp, rip the magma warship ram meta

warriors, beserkers, warlords, knights, wardens, juggernauts

3 Likes

Metamancers crying about losing their optimal arcanium ship parts :sob:

1 Like

what’s the new cap?

~600

im gyessing 650

lightning cannon users knowing full well light cannons objectively outclasses them

Thematic ship >>>>>> metamancing

4 Likes

Somewhere around 600 according to vetex, so most likely 650

wonder what made him change his mind on it the level cap

Either way, I think the arcanium change is both good and bad. The fact that it means other magics might become more viable in the meta thanks to their arcanium substat being something good is something that shouldn’t be overlooked, and the people who want to use them as vanity aren’t going to be happy with the change (and there’s a post further up in this thread that mentions an idea to where the equipment doesn’t change to your magics unless you equip it in a non-vanity slot which I do agree with), but if equipment for the other stats is added I don’t think it’s going to be as bad as people think it is.

The fact that it’s tied to something that new players won’t realize it’s tied to until long after it’s too late to change it without dedicating time to making their file from scratch or forcing them to go into a build that gets multiple magics is the biggest problem here, but I can’t think about a way to fix that easily off the top of my head.

There’s also the fact that if other equipment types get stronger with build synergy and the stats they give change based on what you have, that would inherently cause arcanium equipment to be worse than those counterparts- you can change your fighting style or what weapons you’re using without needing to remake your whole file, so the metamancing people will be clamoring to those builds so they can more easily adjust.

quoting the part i mentioned above in parentheses

Magmabros we are eating good (power)

of course vetex pulls the little timmy treatment on his own little timmy magic :skull: