Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

The Reckoning has come, lets hope no one gets caught within it.

HmphiongKarin

In other news:

Have at it.

I assume proposals are just that, and not guaranteed changes unless stated on the Balance Doc.

Why is attack speed cast speed :sob:

This is messing with my brain paired with google documents’s light mode.

Thank god, finally!

watch me get struck down for saying this

Oh yeah, on that subject (since it got brought up here), Ill probs still allow this thread to be used for main discussion after Nimbus Sea update is out.

Reason for this is because theres still usually a period after release where Vetex will fix bugs or even small additions to the update that wont be part of the Empires Update.

So a new thread will probs only be made once Vetex does announce that he’s started working on the new update, or the trello says so (or maybe I’ll make it before he starts just in case). And then I’ll link that new thread here and on RFAO once the first patch notes drop (or if someone else is faster than me and makes the post first I guess)

3 Likes

yeah thats fair, I consider the patchnotes after a major update as a continuation of the previous update until they stop getting rolled out to the public.
At that point, a new thread should be made.

image-6
Kittens

4 Likes

Nah, I want to see blood

Btw can you still go for a glitched build?
Like 155 weapons and 95 str alllowing for warrior awakening?

Wait will it be illegal to post this into reminders or not?

no idea, that’s why I put it here
@CrimsonCreate can I

how many calories

It’s not relevant to AO development therefore do not

But they are kittens… :sob:

1 Like

it means we’re probably getting cat crew soon

No, it means there will finally be someone who will fight to protect vetex’s sanity and make him cook new patches more often

for all we know vetex could’ve gotten pets ingame
PET UPDATE?!"?!?!?!?!

This was there 2 days ago

Arcane Odyssey x Pet Simulator collab (I hope that won’t happen)