Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

id assume this would be reserved for vitality builds, since regen was mentioned just before oracle gear was added

life and healing magic will still work

exciting development

i wonder how close to completion the next island is, like, percentagewise
i assume that this is going to be the last story island of the update because of how massive it is, but that weā€™ll still need wilderness islands

Asking a theory question, do you think weā€™ll see the second awakening at the end of the nimbus sea? I have a friend who doesnā€™t think itā€™ll happen because spreading out these power boosts would be a better idea for the game overall, but I want to hear your guysā€™ thoughts on the matter

i think so, cause thereā€™s also stuff like lost and ancient magics planned which are just as important imo

Exactly. The two awakenings are your first big power boosts. They are the ones that everyone experiences as long as they donā€™t die prematurely. The boosts that only a few people get are the really big ones that we get later.

1 Like

Boxing will no longer look goofy and weā€™re getting closer to spirit weapons. W

in AA/AR the second awakening happens at the end of the third sea. I really doubt that we will get our second/last awakening on the second sea of seven.

War seas are 6 in total, not 7

Hopefully we get weapon items like this that scale with weapon stats

Vetex likely forgot that we need two more rare weapons at the same levels as javelin/surge

He didnā€™t forget, the community literally voted for the 3rd weapon skills. Rare weapons will be add after nimbus

Will arcanium rams and cannons be converted as well?

yes

Honestly it would be better for him to add all third and even 4th weapon skills for current weapons instead of adding more rare weapons in nimbus sea

nooo please I donā€™t wanna go back to fire ram :sob:

Remember that the first one takes place in the second sea though, so we already got one a sea earlier compared to before

New amulet just dropped

Sadly I canā€™t have 10 gems with 100% air capacity in total with amulet, so ima not using it