Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Someone cook a new topic to discuss this. Or teach me how to attach a link to the topic to this one and I will create it

Oracle set + metal arcanium accessories, all enchanted with armored scrolls and slotted with perfect defense gems with blocking power

We’re eating fr.

I am going to be doing fine with my 120 Vit and 130 Weps.

1 Like

I wonder is vetex is going to add regeneration gems

watch as we dont even get anything

Warriors seeing their awakenings getting nerfed and getting one new weapon skill

warrior main: “my multiplier went from 1.1 speed, 1.1 size, 1.05 damage to 0.6 speed, 0.7 size, 0.3 damage because balance team said it was a net positive imbue”
balance team: “oh yeah shit we forgot lmao here you go” tells Vetex to add Charging Bull (third mace skill)

Its no longer an awakening
more like an sleeping :sleeper:

Sooner or later vitality or life/death magic users will use their necromancer skills to resurrect warriors (they are died bc no their own stuff). Or will do so Durza

this new regeneration stat makes me wonder how tanky end game life and healing mages will be, it’d be funny if they can just outheal any attack you do

My dream, my goal, my destiny

9 Likes

The worst part is that conjurers or warlords are literally just better warriors, warrior having a solid imbue allows it to keep up with them but nooo, here take sparrow thrust instead

Warden Vs Life Mage (The fight lasts until the next update)

I guess Healing magic should be here, not Life. Who cares though.

dont make my boy sparrow thrust like that

Light Thermo/Boxing user vs Paladin with life magic and max regeneration:

life is just stronger healing magic

Some metal musket conjurer with million drawback and full power build on the other part of the map:

bullet despawns