Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Ohhhh, i didnt notice that!

Vetex said that its difficult or something with the new colors and applying them to armors due to their textures, thats why they werent added. Could it be that its easier with these new armors?

iirc, it was because he didnt want to go back and upload new colors for all the existing clothes or smth similar

probably is since he’s starting from scratch with the new ones anyway

1 Like

vetax samurai time

Makes me wonder if he’s gonna reappear sometime soon.

we won

I mean it does make sense, unless he were to implement some system to actively change the stats you get depending on the weapons you equip/hold which is unlikely and doesn’t make much sense I get why

Vitality already has mechanics that goes off of percent invested and it’s not like any unique stat is gonna be added just for weapons users.

1 Like

Yeah, ik, I was joking abt it since theyre the only ones left out RIP. It does make sense tho

1 Like

It does sort of make a bit of sense considering they’re the sort of generalist mix up stat with a bunch of builds building up on top of them with imbuements

1 Like

since weapons is supposed to be a mix up sort of stat iirc, it could give a small base amount of power, speed, and size, which increase based on your weapon’s multipliers for those or something

1 Like

mfs getting -size from using an atlantean greatsword

Aura boost stat. That further boosts the inherent aura in each weapon doubling down on the weapons attributes positive and negative

Balancing nightmare but neat idea

Finally, female clothing for the game :sparkling_heart:

My heart will melt away if the flower varies per color variant (as with how Tropical Jackets/Shirts have a different pattern per color)…

now the only thing left is to finish the Maid Set by adding a headband accessory, frilly berets with bows, flower hairclips, add actual lolita/girly kei fashion and pink/purple iris color options this last item won’t happen but dreaming is free

i think this would actually be pretty cool, not every flower has every colour so it’d be interesting to see what each colour has, but if lavender doesn’t have lavenders i’m melting with you

they are FULLY covered this is NOTHING you are all WEAK

this isn’t even close to the siren gear I don’t get what people are on about

1 Like

I deleted my post because im like 50% sure it was from patreon and im unsure if the information is supposed to be public, dunno about the other dude

1 Like

Aight bury me alive. I don’t wanna see that

nah, it’ll be okay