Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

It surely won’t. Ima be blowing up eternal mines entrance to hide inside while this disaster hasn’t ended. Anyone who wishes to hide with me is welcome

Wardens are now druids :sob:

1 Like

caption

Warriors getting one new skill while every other class feasts

I kind of feel bad for them(I’m warrior)

Guys…hear me out

1 Like

So you want weapons armor to have a stat that only boosts weapons? All other stats, even oracle set’s regeneration, are more or less usable by everyone. Adding a stat solely to boost one route and not three other is pointless

You are actual evil LOL

(Also yeah I did accidentally reply in RFAO keep quiet I deleted it :shushing_face:)

Aren’t you saying rn that that man tried to steal my reputation?

idk what you mean but he manage to bamboozle everyone
no there is no post by vetex about that on the patreon
yes i looked

I am being known as the main evil of these forums

no that was oleg

Sounds like I am to fight that guy for my rep

fella its in the discord chat, check his messages

heres the message link for anyone in patreon

oh what lol
i thought it was on patreon
mb

1 Like

Man I miss the oathkeeper so much, had to have one of my favorite abilities of all time

I am 100% sure we will get raging storm-like skill for either sword/dual swords/katana

I’d really like to see the same broadsword design again, none of the other swords look quite like it and I really liked the sorta thin design

1 Like

Yeah, both in AA and WoM broadswords were great

We will surely get more weapon classes in the future, so you will be waiting broadsword, and me will be waiting crossbow

we already got the harpoon gun for ships which is just a big crossbow so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a handheld crossbow sooner than later