Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

It’s not just a tank top, it’s a tank top with a higher quality design

my man vetex i can literally see them crystal clear :pensive:

I don’t understand even a percent of this

Neither do I, can someone explain?

from what i can tell,
database server talks to posting lookup server (looks at what people post)
it also talks to listing servers which actually contain the data for items
they all talk to load balancers which talk to actual AO to do stuff

anyways HOLY SHIT MARKETPLACE UPDATE SOON? I CAN FINALLY TRADE OFF MY SUNKEN SWORD FOR SW PANTS

Hope auction npcs are coming along with this. Since wom we were waiting for them.

yeah thats implied, auctioneers run the marketplace

Watch some mf paying 100k galleons for a rusty can

Looks like there’s going to be multiple listing servers that will contain the actual trades, I wonder how everything will synchronize with multiple listing servers though :thinking:

Like what if two players trade for an item at the same time, will it accept both trades / create a duplicate / or other?

Also curious if roblox webservers will actually be able to handle all the input from the external servers as well, but that’s probably a question for a later time ;D

If the system is gonna work like the server list rn (aka with HTTP requests), I think there will be an error if a protection is made. If not, there will be duping made with this system.

1 Like

I wonder what can be cooked for warrior awakening to compensate lack of route-specific armor. 4th wep slot isn’t enough

I think that the reason why warrior didn’t get build specific armour is because it’s supposed to be the mixup route
it doesn’t make sense giving it an armour set that only gives it one specific additional stat when it’s supposed to be decent with all substats.

Idk copper will probably look pretty nice, so will amethyst

Some magics symbol will just look goofy on armors

1 Like

Considering that it’s unlikely first slot will be replaceable I doubt requirements will affect entire magic types

The type of magic will probably have an assigned magic requirement ignoring the slot it repoaces

i kinda hope we can replace our first slot so i can have pressure as my first magic

at the endgame we’ll prob have max tiers on all magics, so slots wont matter
me personally im going fire/phoenix/blaze so i can be if you mixed theos with cursebeard (i am insane)

Fire/even cooler fire/cooler fire