Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

we haven’t seen any notes about the story quests for chapter 7 (it’s confirmed we’re seeing 2 chapters this update, chapter 6 and 7) and we’re also getting town/kingdom alignment in this update as well so we’re nowhere near the point of release

Ah, yes, I almost forgot about town alignment

Well, then all that separates vetex from cooking chapter 7 and the alignment is just 3rd vitality set (100% no weapons stuff)

im just a bit worried because of vetex’s past with abandoning previous projects (AA and AS)

i still wish AS got some more updates, or maybe even having Vetex give the game to other people to continue it

Yes, even AS deserves updates, I agree. Though the game I wait to get updates the most is WoM. Vetex himself confirmed he won’t abandon AO in next 5 years, so don’t worry

or vetex could’ve just gotten other people to build the island while he can work on other things like with WoM’s bronze grassland

Even if so, mentionings of island progression would have been posted in trello, no matter who exactly is working on it

that would be either very spoilery or just boring

I don’t think anyone would enjoy seeing a new trello card only for it to say [Continued to work on Sameria] for 3 weeks

The other option would probably instantly tell you what areas Sameria could have and would just spoil the joy of discovering new areas on a huge island

i feel like he’d be more likely to do that for the wilderness islands instead so that he can focus on the story stuff

hopefully the armor would look nice, even if its meant for martial artists (berserkers)

Sunken Sword:

This one sounds better that even metamancer’s set

100% I will be using something from this set as drip. Hope it can be dyed

Like I said it basically translates (twice) to belief which fits the theme of devotion to the gods spirit stuff seems to have

new set

it’d mention if it could be dyed (mentions color variations) so probably not sadly

ok so what I’ve gained from this:

Vitality users on some weird cult shit ngl

Some context to the Goddess - and philosophy too ig - in question.

So based on this description the best vitality users are streakers

If anything it makes us more-so likened to truth seekers.

Nothing is hidden, forgotten, or left into question.

How fairly archival of them.