Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’m such a loser man, just this started making me giggle

Fitting, since we’re playing an amnesiac character who may be trying to uncover their past

A little ironic honestly, since the main character knows so little practically everything is hidden at this point

1 Like

Thats why making them a truth seeker is fitting

1 Like

guys i have a theory that… the filtering enabled 2.0 has reached upon AO and vetex is too embarassed to tell us the truth, so yeah no nimbus sea guys!!

Not sure if this was ever mentioned, or if it will be a thing, but will the Nimbus Sea have new fish? Maybe like skyfish or something in Skyhall kingdom

probably not, all the fish we have were returning from WoM, but I think we can expect new fishing rods for the strength and rarity chance stats

Vetex has added all 14 armor sets he said he would, so hopefully tomorrow we get Sameria progress? Even once he’s done building it, idk if he’ll immediately start the Sameria storyline, since it will still need shops, quests, regular NPCs, and food ingredients to be added.

Since when it was different?

mythbusters

• naturalist armor

• no armor

I think that Sameria’s done by now, and now that we got all 14 sets, either new sealed rewards, or the alignment / story chapters will come next, depending if vetex doesn’t want to do all the story before kingdoms. (story prob first.)

Just my speculation of whats next! I don’t think anymore armors, my guess is chapter 7 is starting, or rewards for nimbus sealed. Also what do you think nimbus sealed chests are gonna give? My guess is the new sets, rare spell scrolls + techniques, some new ship gear, but a lot of leveled up old ship gear, + Iron cannons and such. (maybe another magic ship item?)

If you mean lost spells as in the upgrade above rare (the wiki calls them lost for whatever reason, unless it’s confirmed by Vetex) spells, then that’s unlikely.

Those are already obtainable from Dark Sea expeditions, but we’ll able to get them much easier in Nimbus, thankfully.

Sorry, meant to say Rare scrolls lol.

(but if we got lost scrolls that would be cool as well, but unlikley, and would probanly be overpowered)

Trello says you need 600 in magic to learn a lost magic so he won’t add them this update

Lost spell/technique scrolls will most likely be added alongside lost magic/fighting style scrolls

I don’t really think so, otherwise we would’ve gotten a patch note saying something along the lines of “Chapter 6 part 15 can now be completed” or “Chapter 7 part 1 can now be completed”, since it would make sense if the first story quest on such a large island would be a pretty short introductory quest, making the player either enter the area or talk to someone, similar to the first story quest for most other islands (redwake, frostmill, the stepstones, ravenna)

I think that this is it for all the class separate gear for this update, since vetex just posted all the other trello card screenshots on the discord

i think the next thing is going to be chapter 7 progression, i feel like he’s saving kingdom alignment until after the story for this update is done

Prob yes, and also he has another reason to delay it to the end of 1.15 cooking: alignment is the most awaited thing of it. Ngl even new story quests are not much more awaited than this