Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’ve noticed the wiki has a ton of wrong and/or stupid info. In general, it seems unprofessional. Lots of grammatical errors and very weirdly-phrased sentences. Some of the trivia isn’t even interesting information or facts about the characters, but just arbitrary “tips” for fights, or stating how the community feels about the characters. At one point Iris had trivia about how much she’s “simped for.” Just random stuff like that which doesn’t belong on a wiki at all.

In some cases I can’t really blame the editors, because arcane lore is without a doubt very confusing and inconsistent. There’s been a lot of retcons, and Tech and Vetex don’t seem to always have the same takes on some parts of the lore either, which makes it messy. But when it comes to basic facts, trivia, and common sense info like the fact that Rare Spells and Lost Spells are two different things, I just lose faith in the wiki.

The best thing to use it for is statistical info like data for armor, enchantments, ship parts and those sorts of things. I’ve found those to be very consistently reliable.

(I also disagree with how the wiki categorizes a few things, like there being separate pages for Swords and Cutlasses despite them having the same skills and both falling under the Bladed weapon type, while Clubs and Greatclubs get to share a page despite having different skills and being different weapon types??? Why are they sorted based on how similarly they look, rather than by their skills/types, which actually matter mechanically? By that logic, the Scimitars of Storm should have a separate page from the rest of the Dual Swords, but nope, they technically share one as well. It’s inconsistent and confusing.)

1 Like

As someone who rewrites lots of wiki pages on lots of games, it is a good thing that wikis are open-sourced so that anyone who can is able to correct false information.

Place your bets everyone, how many subchapters is Chapter 7 gonna have

My bet’s on 52

cloud in a bottle

Boutta get me some hermes boots in the nimbus sea

Skyship ship attachements

already got climbing claws so it checks out

hope nimbus sealeds have t2 scroll drops
my ass does NOT want to try trading for allat

i hope nimbus sealeds have t3 scroll drops :smiling_imp:

likely not, those are probably going to be exclusive to dark sea

Not necessarily a trello patch note but I’d still like to bring it up

1 Like

Time to grind up a stat reset potion for vitality :muscle:

Common warden W

This is just raising the chances of me possibly switching my current main file from Mage to Warden or Paladin once Vitality builds comes out. Sounds super cool (its more fitting for my MC anyways, so-)

Still will have to see though when it comes out

In vitality, we trust

YOOOO. I must… uhhh, we must watch this.

And by so, SUMMON THE ALMIGHTY PATREON CHAT LEAKERS!

You’ve already seen the leak Crimson is referring to

What r u talking abt?

The info about the Spirit Weapons and the gods? Its the same stuff that Crimsonpants is talking about.