(Screen is frozen)

found the elysium gate

i feel sorry for everyone, vetex included. Truly one of the updates of all time

1 Like

Sorry guys, the Corsair story arc is cancelled

Holy fuck 7,800? Bombaclat

I Americanized the Pluderers

RobloxScreenShot20240330_193001270

In all honesty, I was bummed by the lack of a unique theme for the Nimbus Sea. It just reuses the same one from the Bronze Sea.

Yeah, wasn’t there supposed to be different themes for different seas?

I assumed so because that’s how it was for AA

I would like to say that iris has been officially promoted in terms of usefulness, since she actually helps us fight. It’s also quite nice to see some of her abilities from her boss fight make a reappearance. (this is why we saw some balancing to flare magic just before the update as well)

Meanwhile, Morden on the side going “I don’ wanna kill :frowning_face:”. Makes sense, but I couldnt help but find it amusing at the time. (Dude wearing all black, reeks of death, edgy drip, yet scared of hurting a soul)

Meanwhile, MC being ruthless and slamming someone into the ground 3 times, I’m not gonna lie, that took me by surprise. I didn’t expect seeing that level of animation in a cutscene :joy:

It’s basically the epitome of my headcanons of the two, I guess thats why I found it funny lol

yeah cutscenes have definitely improved since the bronze sea storyline, and things are only gonna get better

Morden not helping is definitely because vetex didnt want to code unique attacks for him (and also because he would completely destroy the pirates)

Ok so I found out that my character does tan, but extremely slowly

This is how I look after about an hour and a half at sameria

yall got helped by her? Mine just disappeared and i had to defeat them by myself

I went through the story twice, the second time she actually helped

Weird, she helped me out the first time. Must be bugged for some.

cant wait to see mfs slander mordens name for not engaging in fights