Nimbus Sea Story Speculation

Tbf an hour had already passed dude

I was faster than u :frhigh:

I was kidding lol, since I was fast asleep during those hours

Great job

I know I’m jokin too

That’s because he’s Theos :joy:

He has Phoenix, Sun, and complete mastery of Fire Magic. Also I’m not sure if we can equate lost magics to mutations, even if they seem identical. It’s possible that obtaining the same magic through mutation may yield greater potency than if you learned it from a scroll? I have no idea if that’s true or not and I have no evidence, it’s just a possibility. Both mutations and lost magics are learned through great mastery and training, but acquiring a mutation seems more intensive since you also have to undergo great trauma (physically and mentally).

Given the fact that the magic of the war seas is more advanced compared to the magic of the seven seas, I’d assume magics taught through scrolls would end up being on-par if not better than the mutations

2 Likes

Probably, yeah. The War Seas’ knowledge and wide variety of spell types vs. The Seven Seas’ raw power.

1 Like

The War Seas’ seem to have a higher average strength in comparison to the Seven Seas’ where they just have a handful of hard-hitters

1 Like

theos DID have busted gear to go along with his magics, not to mention hundreds of years of experience with it

Tech said that Theos’ armor makes up an extremely little portion of his overall power. That was years ago, but I don’t see why it would be changed. His staff is definitely a major contributor to his power, though. Without it he probably wouldn’t be stronger than Arsen.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.