Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Now that I think about it it was a HUGE missed opportunity for Ravenna to be bigger and have its own coliseum
It’s the island that is inspired by Ancient Rome, yet lacks one of the most iconic parts of it

Instead of us being sent to eternal mines, we should have been thrown into gladiator coliseum

1 Like

huge anthill that covers 80% of the island>>>> anything else

Maya is from sailor’s lodge, not ravenna

i know, but i only mentioned Ravenna, considering the lore behind the place.
Oh and…Skyhall, i wish we could commit warcrimes there soon.
It’s very unlikely Vetex will add the ability to betray Maya, or anybody i’ve mentioned in that case.

Wow!

2 Likes

very sandy

Gonna be a nightmare to travel across :sob:

Oh god, why is this giving me Sabura flashbacks in A.R… I remember when I was an A.G member impact fisting demon rep players.

Even the landscape and the mountains are similar!

But other than that I really like the atmosphere and the scenery, now that I think about it, it also reminds me of Oblitesco.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 21.26.13
more ruins!!
I hope that they have ancient language slabs

1 Like

There seems to be canals big enough for boats to go through so getting from town to town sea wise will probably be easier

I imagine there will probably be an npc fight quest in the desert though

I sure hope Warren doesn’t pop up to tell me to defeat 200 cowboys at Sameria
Fuck.

Phew :relieved:

that kind of looks like a greek temple? i may be wrong

looks like the ones in woms bronze grassland area

I’m gonna be honest with you, everytime I go to sandfall isle, I don’t… really see a lot of shells.

I usually just go around ravenna and visit all the beaches and I get enough seashells to complete the quest like 80% of the time

My assumption is that we’ll fight a berserker thermo fist user in Sameria for the npc fight quest since:

1. The only quest fight npcs have been mages and a warrior
  2. Thermo fist originated from Sameria as the thermo mentor states

Just makes sense to me in my head

The cooler Carina fight