Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I feel kinda overjoyed by that confirmation. Probs because I kinda predicted it, I once racked my brain trying to figure out which magic they would canonically have, it constantly kept changing lol

Actually, that’s even.

7 Likes

what do you guys think about the fact that there are man-made magics?
(also how this contradicts the ‘all magics have a curse version’ because man-made magics dont…)

Indifferent, they existed since AA so they were bound to exist in AO

Didn’t Vetex say “I don’t know” and Tech was the one to suggest Lightning? I think Vetex is the guy with the deeper voice, but I might be wrong.

Not really a patch note, but it does answer some questions regarding the Nimbus sea

Yknow… I love the update development, and i love where the games going. But even though i knew the level cap would be kinda low… BUT 5 levels?! Thats… barely even a level cap increase… Hopefully its at least 135, so maybe we can have tier III beams.

Guess what was confirmed on todays stream

I can run Blizzard as a first on Cori, and Lunar instead of water…

it’s a miracle

Also, more info on spirit weapons and what they look like

There’s barely any man made magics in the lore, the only ones technically being poseidon magic and aether lightning, and aether lightning wasn’t even canon until it became a lost magic on the list

I wonder the spirit weapon user will either be a boss or a new ally?

I’m going to guess ally since I doubt Sameria has any direct beef with the MC & Co.

If they’re from Skyhall then it’s a completely different story

ACSHUALLY, it’s 7 levels

“One of them will be an upcoming story character has is a bracelet.”

Stares at Iris’ bracelet

“My bracelet? It’s a family heirloom that was passed down to me by my father, it was the last interaction I had with him-”
The MC sensing even the slightest bit of spiritual energy from it:

3 Likes

right… like it shouldve been wind :rage:

The current story objective is “Shady Business”
Is that from bronze or is it new perhaps?

Nimbus definetly, no other objective has had us specifically “meet with the others”

i donnnt want to pop the buuubble, but i think it just refers to regular bracelete