Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

bro the nimbus sea theme better be an orchestrated second sea theme or im gonna cry

Also, Im actually curious… so the location that Rackham’s journal was in was not in the correct position all along? Or was this a bug that happened sometimes?

If the former, where was it supposed to be located? God forbid it being in that Insanity 5 area… pls ;-;
(The Insanity 5 area is actually IN the quest area so uhhh… gulp)

I believe it just didn’t show up at the part where it’s actually supposed to be, since the last few times I’ve done the quest, the book just didn’t render in for some reason

god knows how long it takes to make islands

> be me
> developer of Arcane Odyssey
> have to make like 40 islands for the Nimbus Sea
> put a bunch of big cubes together
> make billions in robux

9 Likes

Blox Fruits in a nutshell

But the original second sea theme was already orchestrated-

I haven’t even finished my armor build yet for ONE save or gotten a brig on my ice sailor please :sob:

Maybe more exotic scrolls

1 Like

You better watch out, Noble’s on the loose :smiling_imp:

And here comes Cryonical.

And my goodness it’s clean now.

I believe the thermo fist mentor says “in the hot sands of Sameria” so yes it is sandy and dry and hot

it does say that it only shows the flagsd of the kingdoms we visited so i’m guessing we visit sameria third idk

THE NIMBUS SEA IS REAL!!!

full sentence

It is too early to call it and most likely just there for testing reasons.

But might keep it at lvl 135 being the next lvl cap. Said it’ll potentially be lvl 135 for just the first chapter. But 2 at the least gives it more chances of being so.

While also increasing the chances of it slightly being higher than that.

Wooo yeah baby, level cap increase!

it’s a good thing the unexpected ambush was put in the trello, otherwise i might’ve accidentally anticipated it

the ambush is about to send us to skyhall fr fr

20231211_120603

Yep, turns out we were all correct… fake out like High Lord’s Trace

This is gonna become common occurance, isnt it?