Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I really want some huge claimable islands.

building a town and castle, or a port, maybe even mines would be awesomee

I believe there was something planned for clans to be able to take over kingdom islands but idk if that is still being added or not

It was planned that there would be one massive island added in every sea, made as a place for a clan to build a kingdom at a huge discount.

Probably unlocked by winning a tournament or smth

No. Also, Akontio was the one who put in the for real for palo town. I actually tried to remove it several times because I didn’t know it was allowed. :sob:

“Lend me some magic, grandfather, this is starved base protagonist we’re up against.”

-King Calvus, probably

4 Likes

:eyes: react this dude

A) I’m reminded of a Buddist monk by the guy, and he probably is just a monk
B) Favorite: The Privateer and Enizor
Least Favorite: Hard to say, as at worst characters are “meh”, but still slightly interesting and there’s clearly going to be more, and even factions like the Navy which I felt were kind of awkward lore-wise are at least interesting if handled correctly.

Credits got updated.

Wonder how they may influence things and if they’re Spirit Wep based at all.

Vetex mah boy, you better make this shirt obtainable for players

3 Likes

Pretty sure he won’t, remember female characters exist

The Samerian army watching as potential man destroys every ship they send out (The player wants one of the drops for their vanity)

probably related to that building far off in the desert everyone was talking about

there are already shirts that show your chest i think

oh hey, i made that shirrt

imagine they make females monks and they wear that

Im sure that is the only monk

Nice shirt JTN

I guess it’s a matter of how much skin is being show since martial artist and tropical only show a small bit of the chest down the middle.

At the same time it doesn’t even matter how much skin is shown or not since there is no gender differences for players, there are only items that clearly define one or the other gender