Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

It’s time for vetex’s Odyssey

Oh my ribbety rock cod :fish: I’ve been waiting for cryonical to approve my nfsw-ish meme perfect for this occasion for almost a day

STOP EDGING ME

it should because the dark sea is gonna be so hard to climb up islands now

this is interesting, I feel like some people may drop to rock bottom in terms of PvP skill while others do way better, just depending on how much they used them.

the ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ patchnote is gone
that and its time to move like a snail!!

Why is it out-of-combat too??? Why is PvP screwing with casual exploration? This is gonna make traversing dark sea islands so much harder.

22 Likes

honestly, I don’t think even the balance team wanted this, seeing as in the balance doc this only should’ve applied in combat

1 Like

make that another nail to exploration’s coffin.

No new attack speed formula, and the stat affects projectile speed even less than it did before

WHO IS LETTING VET DO THIS :sob: get him out of the kitchen NOW,.,.,

alright vetex has had enough time cooking get the balance team back in :skull: :skull:

this was EXTREMELY needed, as any pvper would tell you

two airdashes was absurd with how easily you could regain em

well i am not a pvper so i wouldnt understand

1 Like

vet is actually on crack right now, wtf is this :skull:

No ones disagreeing that it was bad for pvp, people just don’t like that its still reduced even out of combat

2 Likes

Vetex’s Odyssey

(There’s a lore reason for everything)

Even Metapoly’s concerned about this

maybe vetexs lack of sleep is finally affecting him

he hates doing balance changes, so a combination of doing one of his least favorite things+having sleep deprivation+general excitedness/impatience to get the update out is getting to him for sure.

6 Likes

my poor agility