Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

god why does it have to be a sidequest…

if it aint Ulricus im kms

very interesting, so if you only do the main quests they won’t have killed all the members? wondering if this would have any changes to the story or not

im loving all of these PATCH NOTES :innocent:

4 Likes

Makes sense since they are a spread out organization that’s been somehow under wraps.

you’re forgetting that we were been waiting on the bronze sea for over 2 years and vetex still wasn’t fully satisfied with releasing it early

while it’s likely he’d been working on a lot of things to be seen later (like weapons and tools, an example being the platinum shovel that used to be in the merchant deckhand’s catalog), the bronze sea itself was still a large part of it

i wouldn’t have expected nimbus sea to drop by the end of the year at all if i were vetex, but then again, the man seems to be on crack from time to time

2 Likes

For me it’s more likely the guy in charge of Fort Castrum. The Order probably knows that it’s us that killed Elius, Carina and Calvus, so it wouldn’t make sense that he thinks Arvald have done it.

2 Likes

He’s going to have a fate worse than death itself

I already killed elius, and wanted to spare more people in the future, but if its arwald we are talking about…

Same, but Arwald is Arwald

“(Discussion Thread)”
“but also for any future Nimbus Sea discussions going forward”

RFAO4’s right there, dude

in other words
kid named RFAO4:

that is an awesome christmas avatar

fr (at least 3 characters)

ooh im a dumbass

who was the guy who posted the crab getting out of the packaging with ultrakill sisyphus theme playing

idk but i have the video saved

SPOILER_Opera_Snapshot_2023-12-17_023852_trello

2 Likes

Me when i spread false information online

2 Likes