No more changing your mouse cursor bois

:poggers2:

No longer will I have to keep changing my mouse cursor on Roblox :relieved:

2 Likes

I hope he makes it either neon green or neon red. Preferably red due to the amount of unrealistic vegetation in the game.

If it’s like white or something imma be sad.

As soon as this is implemented, I’m making a suggestion to add an option to change the color of the cursor

Wait so is it like shiftlock now?

…Something with an outline I guess?
The cursor would always be hard to see whatever color it is if it’s only a single color. An outline at least allows you to see it whatever if the background is the same color as the interior of the cursor or the same color as the outline.

Yes, which is why I said neon.
If something glows it has bright and dark regions.
For example,
Optics Test2.1
My own custom cursor. If you zoom in on it, for example with another of my customs,
Optics Test1
which is slightly bigger, you’ll notice a distinct edge which gives it a glow effect.

No…he’s saying the cursor will change to something like this when you select your magic:
ArrowCursor idk hit-marker_aim ArrowCursor 1

1 Like

Pog. I can finally find my mouse when I am aiming

what about the minecraft cursor, they kept it since release so it has to be good.

I will be keeping it on off actually, since when it’s on the game forces it’s own custom cursor over the default Roblox one and you no longer get to choose how it looks.
The biggest benefit of putting your own cursor for me is how I get to customize it, not because the default sucks per se.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.