Noble Phantasm | Dark Sea Saga

9 Likes

Seriously? Sinking someone after they did a dark sea expedition? Wow, you guys are seriously pathetic

27 Likes

oooh ooh shiver me timbers
this is so corny and why would you sink someone after their dark sea expedition this is lowest of scums doing

18 Likes

I once got back from the dark sea, near thorins, and some random true captain guy with a swim speed set appeared out of nowhere, stole sealed chests from a pirate ship i sunk, and followed me with explosive barrels trying to sink me all the way until silverhold. I only had a ketch on 3000hp left. Thankfully, i got all my dark sealed chests opened as he was trying to sink my boat.

2 Likes

get off the forums you fucking scum

17 Likes

Woah “EZ LOOT” really? The loot that you didn’t work for was easy to get?
Get out

8 Likes

Very based, I also love to sink the ships of dark sea expeditioners. In fact, ive never even entered the dark sea but have 30 sets of powerful scrolls from all the sealed chests ive stolen

NOBLE ON TOP OTHER GUILDS WILL DROP! :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire_magic: :person_standing: :person_standing: :person_standing: :person_standing:

4 Likes

The raging storm video was better :yawning_face: tbh hyping up your clan over a clip of killing some guy and stealing his dark sealed chests is pretty stupid.

By the way hi reagan

12 Likes

15 Likes

Sinking a ship after an expedition?
I’ve seen worse (sunk in the dark sea by metamages) but that’s still a megawuss move.

2 Likes

I would say that doing it afterwards is worse because you literally put in no effort to get stuff from someone who has just returned to “safety” after a long time. Attacking someone in the dark sea is bad but you have to actually decide to go into a dangerous area rather than waiting around for someone to come to you.

4 Likes

Noble Phantasm renaming themselves to Shameful Phantasm:

6 Likes

trying to promote your clan without realizing what your doing and saying would leave a negative thought on your clan

Noble ^

5 Likes

“There is no escape”
“You need to run”
do you think before you speak?

“And they seem like a very nice community”
770e89ea24749a2d70df1b1d4c631933cb16b70e_2_690x342
very nice.

1 Like

They’re pirates, the fuck did you expect, a friendly 'ol group of scallywags?

1 Like

Ruining peoples Dark Sea runs by using scummy strategies such as camping then proceed to bad mouth them which would lead to a negative impact on a tester/mod owned owned clan

“They are pirates, go cry about it.”

Would not be surprised if you were actually in Noble if your defending them or more like riding them.

3 Likes

W CLAN!!!
(This is a joke but seriously who just joins in a game and gank somebody doing dark sea expeditions?)
One of those people were my friend Brady1027 :sob:

guess we gotta sacrifice someone then…

:kenkanekipain:

oh just shut the fuck up jesus christ

10 Likes