Non-canon magic ideas

aurem = magic power should have been fairly clear

magic power granted or increased? this statement is vague (this is why we speak in complete sentences)

i thought you’d get it

i’m a very semantically-based person which you already know. sorry. speak clearly, bluntly, and specifically

Makes sense to assume that primordial magic was gifted by prometheus. Primordials were gifted during the golden age of magic, which was the period that humans were burning aurem to him, and no other gods are mentioned nor implied to have a magic-gifting relationship with humans.

it’s more likely that it was discovered simply with their own increase of power rather than being gifted to them intentionally. if they were ever intentionally and directly granted to humans it would more likely be as Prometheus was making Curses, but as they are not mentioned i find the former more likely and reasonable

Yeah, I could see it being due more to the amount of aurem they sacrificed

1 Like

that’s what i personally thought all along, rather than Prometheus or any godly being giving humans Primordials

• Sand => Sandstorm (Aoe Magic with low base damage but large AOE that applies sand’s blind effect)

so, ash?

basicly yes, but sand

a couple of curses i made that are also not very original so i understand if you don’t care (they’re just oc magics, i know they won’t get added or anything and they aren’t meant to be taken too seriously)

Silver curse: allows you to summon silver, which is like metal magic, but can be extremely powerful if casted with lightning or fire magic, and a silver attack infused with these magics will have the properties of either (shock/paralysis from lightning infused, burn from fire infused.) another bonus is that it can heal allies as well, but not tremendously.

Starlight curse: just light magic but white/blue and explosive light. they may be able to conjure power from the stars too? also, another property of it that i’m not sure should be part of this magic or it’s own magic is a sort of hypnotization that puts others under your control, but heavily backfired if they are pure evil or pure good.

the flare curse is basically your starlight curse

1 Like

o yea it’s kinda nebula based isn’t it

it also generates and controls neutron stars

Acid → Hydra

Hydra magic allows you to conjure a highly-corrosive scarlet liquid reminiscent of hydra blood (Could also be a poison evolution).

Tide/Whirlpool → Sea

Sea magic allows you to summon tidal waves, water spouts, and other assorted dangers related to the ocean. Skillfull wielders of this magic can even conjure sharks and small ships made of ocean water.

Storm → Cyclone

Sacrificing rain and lightning in favour of raw power, cyclone magic can send any enemy flying at the flick of the wielder’s wrist.

Storm → Typhoon

Sacrificing raw power for increased synergy, typhoon magic allows the wielder to summon massive amounts of rain and lightning on a whim.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.