Non-roblox game sharing party

I still will give a heart. Lol.
And I am not poor, in every way of understanding

3 Likes

You forced me to be toxic :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yes I know meaning of this meme. So donā€™t ask.

thereā€™s nothing toxic about the above post iā€™m just doing the opposite of gatekeeping by always responding ā€œMega Man ZXā€ in these kinds of threads

Well ok but actually not ok.
Nevermind. I donā€™t care. By the way sorry if offended you.

My recommendations:

Steam
  • Subnautica
  • Portal 2
  • Raft
  • Subnautica: Below Zero
  • Ark Survival Evolved
Other

Minecraft.

1 Like

Kirby planet robobot

Iā€™m pretty late to the party but Rogue, the one by michael toy and glenn wichman, internet archive has a browser version here, itā€™s pretty fun to mess around with.

who tf hasnā€™t played deltarune and portal?

Wasteland 3 looks like a good game, and seems like XCOM meets classic fallout, which is ironic because the original wasteland was spiritally suceeded by Fallout

Me

then start playing

This game is great, generate a world, explore every corner of it, and try not to die.
Its still being worked on to make it better since its way too easy to get through a world on one character right now, but its getting there.

Can I share VR games?

theyā€™re not on roblox are they?

No they are not

thatā€™s the only specification for games in this post.

I really fun VR game that I like is called Gorilla Tag. You are a gorilla and you try to run away from the tagger or tag people if you get tagged. There are 4 different maps and you can buy cosmetics with in-game currency called shiny rocks. The game is really fun because of the movement system, which allows you to do pretty much anything. You can get it on Steam but then you gotta connect your gaming PC to your Oculus, which requires a link cable, so I recommend you just get it directly on the Oculus store.

By the way the best solution for those who enters this topic just to look for some games (if theyā€™re here lol):
The great game, by pretty much popular dev Toby Foxā€¦
Yeah, Undertale

who the fuck hasnā€™t played undertale
but i agree if you havenā€™t then wtf are you doing go play