Non-roblox game sharing party

I am right now playing undertale :wink:
Once again.
And again.
And billion more times.
Even through I do it on phone.
Also why boss flowey is so scary? It is gonna haunt me in nightmares. Ahem, best nightmares. Hee hee hee

Also btw I like when boss giant flowey does his evil laugh

Wizard game that takes place in the 1800s and you can choose your own character and not be Harry.

hollow knight: survival horror edition

1 Like

how have you avoided undertale spoilers for almost 7 years

i go on and on and on and on about the same 3 games but go play dragon quest 11, fantastic game, geniunely my only criticism abt is that it doesnt have enough soundtracks for ~50-60 hrs worth of gameplay

oh boy, i feel like youre gonna make people on twitter angry as fuck.

Why?

people on twitter are always angry as fuck

Fandomā€™s already pissed with the creation of a Hogwarts Legacy Wiki. The first one got forcefully merged and the second one currently is battling to be a independent wiki.

look into who created the potter franchise and youll see why.

Oh yeah forgot Twitter hated her cause sheā€™s a TERF or some reason like that

Was never too into HP so couldnā€™t care less about her

yeah that.
if you dont know what terf means, its basiclly like a women rights activist that excludes trans women from having rights.

Do people still give a shit about that?

yeah, shes still talking about her terf views on twitter.

Well, Twitter

But being transphobic is also a pretty viable reason to get hated on

It seems like the forum really like things that relate to music, and if you like monsters as well, considering trying my singing monsters

Every monster you get is another one that get added to its islandā€™s song. But thereā€™s not just one island, no. More like 20+. Each island has a different song that the monsters come together to make. So, if you donā€™t like one, you can always work towards another. You like rare things that take too long to get? I got you. Rare and epic monsters, those are hard to breed. Did I mention ethereals? Seasonals? Itā€™s got everything. Also, you can create something called a wubbox, but good luck getting the rare and epic ones. Check it out.

Used to love that game. My only qualm was, like many ā€œbreed and hatch creaturesā€ game, it had pretty absurd RNG and wait times. Like, ā€œoh boy itā€™s been 12 hours, my ultra rare Leafabaloo is an egg now, gotta wait another 12 hours for it to hatch!ā€ 12 hours later ā€œDamn, itā€™s actually the uncommon Ricketytick, but hey at least itā€™ll only take me another 24 hours to redo the process and likely yield the same results!ā€

And Iā€™m pretty sure there were a couple monsters that were unobtainable for free, like the dancing dubstep monster and those fedora monsters that played guitar and sang actual words

Overall it was enjoyable experience but like every game it had its obstacles and flaws

Yeah true.

Also, those were called shuggabushes. I mean you could get them for free, it would just take a while to get those gemsā€¦

With your descriptions, this game kinda reminds me of those facebook games