Noob Adventures (Forum Adventure, Suggestions Needed)

RobloxScreenShot20210809_210735209

Somewhere… in a distant void…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_210742685

…is an island…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_210751618

With nothing more than a Noob on it…how did he get here? Why can’t he remember anything? Is there any escape out of this island…?

Now, as to what this is, it’s a Forum Adventure, basically, what ever you suggest is what happens next! This idea has never been done before…I swear…now get to suggesting! Please note, there might be some time between posts, I can’t be on Roblox Studio 24/7…

Don’t be bummed out if someone else’s suggestion happens instead of your’s, everything can’t happen you know.

13 Likes

Inspect the island. :slight_smile:

There is…nothing here except you!

Well there’s a tree, some rocks, and a few spots of dirt, but other than that there is nothing here.

RobloxScreenShot20210809_211728979

Inspect the void.

The void is well…a void. But not a scary pitch black one. This one is a seemingly endless sea of clouds. Better be careful to not fall!

Hmm. Doesn’t seem like there’s much we can do here. Perhaps rustle in the tree for acorns (Or something else). Or do those even exist? Worth a try.

Also this is a really good idea. Someone like myself couldn’t come up with this, and studio can allow for a lot of story and interpretation.

Noob finds Woman Noob/ Femnoob

You decide to rustle the tree for something, and…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_212236587

BONK!

RobloxScreenShot20210809_212617164

An apple fell out of the tree, and hit you in the head. Thankfully, you haven’t suffered a concussion.

RobloxScreenShot20210809_212636838

You found the Apple! It’s…kind of useless, but hey, you might get hungry later!

RobloxScreenShot20210809_212724138

no.

:frcryin:

Oof I’ll think of something else

Okay how about the noob cuts down the tree :mariomug:

You can’t cut the tree down, sadly. You need an axe or something sharp for that, and you don’t want to attempt punching it down Minecraft-style, you’ll end up with broken knuckles!

RobloxScreenShot20210809_213954912

Hm…

How about the noob roasts the apple somehow!

:nod:

Well you can’t do that without any wood… unless he takes some sticks from the tree

Well uh… how about the noob takes some sticks from the tree and roasts the apple!

You can’t roast the apple, as you have no wood for fire…

Wait! Hold on, can’t you just take sticks from the tree?

And that’s exactly what you do…

Soon enough, you’ve made a nice little campfire from the tree’s sticks…

But then, you remember!

RobloxScreenShot20210809_215437221

You need something to start the fire…

the noob contemplates life for an hour, and then grabs the stem of the apple, pulls it off, and lights it on the tree, and sets the tree of fire on the very base, and when its weak enough, he hits it with his hands to knock it down! It will be only slightly flammable, so it will take a lot of tries.

now, fi you excuse me, I will take a crap and come back to see what happened.

A…questionable idea floats into your mind.

RobloxScreenShot20210809_215721370

You already got some sticks from the tree, so why would you need more wood? Also, wouldn’t setting the tree on fire just burn the whole thing down, leaving nothing? Trying to collect the wood in the small time frame where the tree’s weakened from the fire could result in some burn injuries, too…

Maybe you could try to use the apple stem to light the campfire on instead, but there’s just…no way that’d work. You can’t set stuff on fire with apple stems, at least that’s what you think.