Noob Adventures (Forum Adventure, Suggestions Needed)

Rub 2 rocks together to make a spark to start the fire

Ill make noob grab a wad of dirt, and throw it to the void, see if it stops. there might be a barrier we can jump on or get onto.

Have Noob pick up some rocks and see if he can start a fire, chop down tree (doubt it), etc.

You decide to start the fire the old fashioned way, rubbing two rocks together to make a spark!

RobloxScreenShot20210809_221130498

And it works!

RobloxScreenShot20210809_221158064

You take out the Apple and start cooking it in the campfire…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_221310422

You got the Roasted Apple! It’ll make a decent snack, but you’re not hungry, at least for now…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_221417760

You decide to try a little experiment…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_221935802

First, you grab a piece of dirt…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_222007111

Then you throw it into the void, to see if it falls on anything solid…

RobloxScreenShot20210809_222042496

And it hits…nothing. The dirt glob falls until it disappears from view, confirming that there’s no barrier whatsoever down there.

The Noob should make a Dirt Noob to have a friend to talk to. The dirt could be the body, the sticks the arms, and the stones the eyes :nod:

grab one of the sticks that is burning, and burn the roots of the tree. Then, push the tree over when its roots are all gone.

In all honesty, you’re not that lonely here. It’s kinda peaceful here with only you, honestly.

If you end up having to stay here for a while, though, then you might reconsider the Dirt Noob idea.

RobloxScreenShot20210809_223151468

You…don’t have any reason to burn that tree down.

RobloxScreenShot20210809_223353403

so you can use it as lumber. if you ever want another fire, more wood is needed. Burn only the roots. the thing keeping it in the ground, and tip it over for later.

You think about it more, and there’s kinda a reason to burn it down, but you don’t want to. The island’ll be a lot less livelier with that tree, and you just simply really enjoy it’s presence.

tree

1 Like

you know, you are right. I want to name the tree George and give him a dirt bow tie with dirt glasses, and draw in the mud the name George, along with SOS.

make a crafting table

This tree is now officially known as George! You would give George some accessories, but there’s nothing to make them out of…except dirt. You could make a makeshift tie and glasses out of dirt, but George deserves better than that.

RobloxScreenShot20210809_224336212

Anyway, you decide to draw George’s name next to him down in the mud-for reference of course!

RobloxScreenShot20210809_224726149

But that’s not the end of your messy drawing, you write “SOS” down in the mud next to the campfire, in hopes that somebody flying a plane above will see…

You’re not gonna spend the rest of your life on this Island, right?

That’s all for now! Any suggestions posted after this will be created sometime tomorrow. Note that I might only choose the one(s) I like the most.

How about… hm…

A gift falls from the sky onto the area! who knows what is inside…

(I’ll leave that up to the other people)

(For tommorrow) Try and get some seeds from a different apple to plant more trees for wood and food. (Maybe a shelter eventually, I dunno)

Get lava and water bucket to make a cobble gen

1 Like

On a more serious note, this seems pretty good and a lot more organized and well done

Can we dig around?

Noob opens the gift and gets nothing but a big cardboard middle finger.

1 Like

I would like to give them a metal cube that is extremely reflectant.