Nostalgic Desert Town (Savaria) Arcane April - 12

i remember bounty hunt a lot here it was fun possibly my fav location in aa

36 Likes

great stuff as always

1 Like

this is missing something let me fix it

there we go

9 Likes

Oh this does remind me of a fun lil thing that I started way back in my AA days.

I got very lucky and fished up lots of good shit in the small lake on Savaria, so I jokingly started to call the lake “the rng lake of Savaria” and said that fishing in it would increase your luck.

What I did not expect was people listening to what I said, going to fish in the lake, and COINCIDENTALLY ALSO GETTING SUPER LUCKY LOOT FROM FISHING.

The rng lake rumour I started eventually got so popular that Vetex himself had to comment on it and disprove it.

Good times :nod:

4 Likes

ayeee :frcryin:

I remember.

In Arcane Reborn, it’s just a Guild War hell and you constantly die from gankers.

1 Like

Looks more like Sabura

looks peaceful until you see the level 200 lightning users harrasing lvl 50 people just trying to get by

yup :100:

Sounds about right for an Arcane game.

Nah, sabura had a port and proper market too, as far as only the city is concerned.

i have no nostalgic memories with sabura so its savaria :sunglasses:

phewka your’re so cool :weary:
i want to be like u when I grow up :100:

1 Like

poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr…!

1 Like

May I die by pure nostalgia if you mind

1 Like

I really love the perspective. The ocean, the colors, everything is just really pleasant to look at. I don’t know why this feels so nostalgic, I never even played AA.

1 Like

missed big time tobi :frcryin:

1 Like

Now, you obviously know that I would most likely make the same comments as most of the other people, so… “Technical Note/Note for Improvement”: In case you ever think of correcting or adding thins to the painting, I think it would be very, very nice to have either Kairo, or the other island where the bandits were. It would be better in the distance though, so it does not take up too much space. I think it would give it more of the “Savaria” feeling, if you get what I mean, since people are more used to that view in paintings or pictures of Savaria. Don’t take this as a negative comment, I think the painting is wonderful and I agree with everyone, exept for Tobi, because the ocean being so “round” does not seem that fitting to Savaria. If it were Cerulea, and we were looking down, or very, very far into the distance, then it would be quite better, I think. Again, these are just opinions, not negative comments…

1 Like

ill take notes, thanks

More art on a game i’ve never got to play :frcryin:
Epic art as always.