Now clanless CC members, where are you going now?

As we all know CC disbanded extremely recently, and I’m wondering where prior members plan on going, or if they’re going to find a new clan at all. As a relatively big clan owner myself I really do question the decision to completely axe CC, but I guess nothing lasts forever.

Im prob going to go clanless don’t want to put in a lot of work to be part of a clan

1 Like

I get that, I don’t actually know how strict the high up clans are but I’m sure there’s more semi-big lax clans out there like the one I run. It’s good to have people you can rely on ingame.

wait are you deadass that it disbanded

Yup, the owner left :smoking:

yeah, really surprising but it’s true. Apparantly the owner just decided to kamikazi his clan because he got tired of it or something.

Hey I mean, if any y’all need a home our doors always open
(Chillest semi-top clan… or at least that’s what I’m going for)

Salvatore is now full of cc immigrants

3 Likes

Salvatore. I’m with a group of people from CC too.
Just hoping to get my buddies on board like fishy, tidal, lario, and kon

1 Like

Was in CC purley cause I liked the people there, and they were genuinly awsome. Never even thought of it being disbanded.

Im probably going to join a ton of guild discords and not be in anyone of them, I just want to interact with the community. Being in that guild showed me how fucking boring it is being forced to grinding infamy and claiming islands, and I just dont want to.

Might make a guild with some friends to have fun and take infamy from other ppl idk, but joining navy and assasin syndacite is also up there.

heyo

For any of 'em interested in a smaller guild experience the Shadows of Yor are always looking for new members. Focused mainly around community and PvP with a couple divisions to keep things fresh. No quota since infamy is getting reset, mainly just been enjoying the game and prepping for Darksea. :pray:

Had me at pvp lmaoo

pristine#1496 big man. :pray:

gave up on ao

dw lario u will be back when everything is out

yo lemme in?

I’m pretty good at PVP, if you want you can check out my channel it’s got a ton of PVP clips in it

What yall fr right now it got disbanded?

perma link is on my forums profile g ur free to hop in