NPC Appreciation Thread

What are some cool NPCs you’ve found around the map that need some appreciation? This can include deckhands, dialogue characters, bosses, anything goes as long as they aren’t a player!

Best girl, gives us a place to stay free of charge, guides us in the right direction to progress the story and actually appreciates our work in taking down the bandits.
Screenshot_171

6 Likes

Chief Alfarin

Great and benevolent leader of redwake, congratulates you for stopping the bandits and shura, and then says you can treat redwake as your home

4 Likes

Then there’s also this silly goober who can’t hop a tiny iceberg to go back to town:

9 Likes

“I’ve been stranded out here for days…”

You are not stranded dude just turn around 35 degrees and everything will be fine

5 Likes

-stupid easy quest
-one of the strongest and easiest to use fighting styles
-grows pumpkins for us to collect
-is interested in our progress with the FS
-dosent care who we are, just wishes us luck:

11 Likes

(I’m so proud of these two images :slightly_smiling_face:)

7 Likes

Caria and Edward Kenton. Caria just has cool aunt/teacher energy and I like it when she calls me her shark-hunting student Edward is a legit homie cause he shows up to save you from prison, unlike old man Enzior. Plus his mission was really cool.

3 Likes

My main man has arthritis and a bad back the hell do you want him to do in the eternal mines? Fetch the guards tea?

3 Likes

He’s a renowned alchemist ,just make a potion to heal your back pain smh

1 Like

The one and only neutral shipwright: Thorin!

16 Likes

The chadness factor of many of this game’s NPCs are considerably high. Unfortunately, the average NPC of the game is completely neutral, as there are just as many pathetic dweebs.

… like Revon. And Enzior. And whoever the heck that angry redhead was.

The Revenna Privateer is an underappriciated person, even if he’s a dick.

2 Likes

No, that man sold me out >:(

1 Like

Louis nebula on top :triumph:

1 Like

Weayaya of shell island who is currently going through an existential crisis:

5 Likes

What came first the people or the tribe? Like did the people come there after Durza or was there always a tribe there that just kind of survived

I wonder if we’re gonna get more redwake like stuff in the second sea

my favourite is the black guy who talks about the dark sea on sailors lodge

2 Likes

My theory is that they’ve been separated from Doom Island. They have similar architecture and underground caves, and their clothes are identical.

I love Edward he’s a really good quartermaster in all terms possible unlike Enizor